OSHA Compliance Gap Analysis
Safety First Consulting can provide an OSHA Compliance Gap Analysis for less than the cost of one serious OSHA violation. This particular OSHA compliance safety consulting product details the positive aspects of your safety program and what aspects must be addressed in order to be fully OSHA compliant. At the end of the Gap Analysis, you can:
- Implement the needed updates and changes yourself;
- Have a safety consultant from Safety First Consulting manage your safety program and bring your operations into OSHA compliance; or
- You can specify which elements you would like for us to handle.
It normally takes one day to gather information and inspect one location. We provide this service to anyone, anywhere, but we commonly perform this service in San Antonio, Austin, San Marcos, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Waco, and all areas of Texas in between.
Safety Program Management
Why go to the time and expense of hiring a full time Safety Director to manage your safety program? An OSHA compliance safety consultant can manage your safety program better, at a fraction of the cost!
A safety consultant from Safety First Consulting can manage your company’s safety program for 1/4 to 1/3 the compensation of a full time Safety Director. More importantly, a safety consultant from Safety First Consulting can manage your company’s safety program to ensure complete OSHA compliance. For a monthly fee, we handle all OSHA safety compliance requirements for you, including:
- Health & Safety Program review and development;
- All necessary OSHA compliance noise monitoring;
- OSHA compliance hearing conservation programs;
- OSHA compliance industrial hygiene sampling;
- OSHA compliance respiratory protection programs;
- OSHA compliance personal protective equipment selection;
- All necessary OSHA compliance safety training;
- Monthly OSHA compliance deficiency inspections;
- Ongoing support for emerging compliance issues and questions from company management and staff; and
- Support with OSHA interactions including informal conference negotiations.
To be in “OSHA compliance,” safety responsibilities must meet minimum regulatory standards. Safety First Consulting begins by bringing your company to at least OSHA compliance, then we help your company improve from there to suit your needs. Your safety consultant would then focus on activities and programs that help minimize workers’ compensation insurance premiums.
In many cases, Safety First Consulting can be hired to manage your company’s safety program as part of a penalty reduction negotiation with OSHA. OSHA penalties can many times be reduced by 40% or more by hiring Safety First Consulting to guide you through your OSHA compliance obligations.
We provide this service to anyone, anywhere, but we commonly perform this service in Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco, and all areas of Texas in between.
À La Carte Services
Already have a Safety Director or safety department? Are they understaffed? The safety consultants at Safety First Consulting are available to assist your safety department or Safety Director with OSHA compliance expertise for a variety of projects as needed. Services include:
- OSHA Compliance Accident Investigation services
- OSHA Compliance Bloodborne Pathogens program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Audits
- OSHA Compliance Confined Space program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Emergency Planning and Response development and training
- Ergonomics program development, assessments and training
- OSHA Compliance Fall Protection program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Hazard Communication (GHS) program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Hearing Conservation program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Industrial Hygiene sampling and reporting
- Job Hazard Analysis services
- OSHA Compliance Lockout/Tagout program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Machine Guarding program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Materials Handling and Storage program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Inspections
- OSHA Compliance Powered Industrial Truck program development and training
- OSHA Compliance Respiratory Protection program development and training
- Safe Driver training
- OSHA Compliance Safety Consulting
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance loss control meeting preparation
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance premium minimizing services
We provide safety consulting services to anyone, anywhere, but our safety consultants frequent Austin, San Antonio, Houston, San Marcos, Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth, and all areas of Texas in between.